Turn to PTCC to help alleviate pain points in day to day operations with custom software development. With our on-staff expertise in not only software, but also IT and infrastructure, we can provide full-stack implementation and support for your business.
Work smarter, not harder. By utilizing software developed specifically for your workflows, you can improve efficiency and save money.
Internal desktop applications and tools to interact with business systems and assist with or even automate workflows. Often we can achieve results when other people have told you it can’t be done.
Some examples of our work:
- Internal program to query Peachtree account sales orders and print labels
- A utility that queries an law-office case management application to route inbound phone-calls to the correct case manager.
- Automatic EDI creation and processing based on data pulled from TMW database.
- Split a payroll file into individual, password-protected PDFs
Custom web-applications and web-sites using the latest technologies. Ability to utilize cloud hosting with Azure and AWS. We’ve implemented several projects where there will be an internal web-application for office users and an external mobile-application to users in the field.
Some examples of our work
- Internal POS system that integrates with a legacy AS400
- Internal production-line tracking software with a mobile component to track efficiency.
- Workorder systems with mobile sync
- Custom internal web-applications.
Often tightly integrated with an internal web-application for office-use and reporting. We have successfully implemented projects with online/offline sync components on iOS and Android.
- Android and iOS mobile application development
- Private app-store set up for line-of-business applications
- Integration with internal servers and business processes
PTCC has a reputation for doing things nobody else can do – the best way to describe it is with a few examples:
- Text-extraction from PDFs, OCR, and EDI generation
- Automatic quote form generation by extraction information from inspection reports
- Tight integration with ERP and accounting systems. Great Plains, Peachtree, etc.
- Custom EDI and flat-file processing applications.